Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" 32GB Tablet

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" 32GB Tablet

Meh 1/2 the price on eBay if u don’t mind new open box.

I’m guessing the one you’re looking at doesn’t support cellular connectivity.

I’ve owned a Tab S2! While it’s light-weight and pretty snappy, it has no fast-charging capability which means that it will discharge faster than it charges. So plugging it in won’t help! You have to STOP USING IT and wait for it to charge.

This is made worse by the really poor charging circuit that has a tendency to burn up, making the unit totally worthless. If it has a modern power design, it would kick up to a higher voltage, drawing lower current and NOT INCINERATE!

If you’re in the market for a good tablet that will serve you well, look at something else.

1 Like

Nougat is available for this, though the upgrade might require a connection to AT&T cellular. I’ve been using it as a nav system and my only complaint is that the rear converts sunlight to heat far too well. I’m using a car charger meant for the SM-T707A and it charges while using it. I have a newer charger on order confirmed to work well with the S2. The proper fast chargers will be Samsung brand and labeled Adaptive Fast Charging.

Does this one have the “Self Destruct Mode”… AKA the exploding battery?

I’ve had the non cellular version of this for at least a couple of years now. I’m using it right now. Been very happy with it. Nice screen, decent battery life.