Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (10.5", 256GB, WiFi)

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (10.5", 256GB, WiFi)

I just got this and no keyboard! I bought it because I wanted the tablet with a keyboard. What’s up with that?

I’m sorry. the first photo does state:

and the features:

Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Yeah I saw the tinyest print on earth today while the pics show the keyboard, and even a line in giant BOLD that says “Tablet to PC.”

They also show a hinge that keeps the tablet upright. Doesnt exist,

AND a pic with a compartment that hides the pen. Also doesnt exist.

Really false advertising on this one. I contacted customer service.

Yeah, I’ve asked them to rearrange the photos and make it clearer.

Just an FYI. Apparently Woot has decided to outsource customer service.

I got a response in which it was clear the guy didnt bother to read my message. Basically given an option to get a replacement or return.

Will the replacememnt have the keyboard? Or am I spinning wheels because this guy doesnt know what he’s doing?

Not outsourced. Amazon employees trained by Woot. That’s a standard response when we have inventory to replace. The rep doesn’t know that the item doesn’t include the keyboard.

Take the refund. The keyboard was not included.

Yep. Thanks.
BTW I think Amazon outsources some of it’s customer service these days. I’ve noticed there are two levels of service at Amazon.
If you talk to someone on the phone it’s great, but if you use the messaging service you deal with people who seem to be totally clueless and it takes forever to get anything resolved.

Customer Service reps I spoke with via Amazon have all been from the Philippines. Very well spoken English, correct grammar and syntax. Most important of all, they were helpful. However, I could tell they were Filipino/Filipina via some subtle, characteristic pronunciations of phonemes in words. Confirmed at end of call. They loved that I could detect and thank appropriately; they hate when they do not fully pass for Americans.

At least some of the messaging dialog staff are based in Pakistan based on names. Usually also helpful. Amazon’s contracted CS is much better trained than those in many “name” computer companies. Sometimes you need it escalated and at some lack of resolution point if persistent, polite, and reasoned, they switch to an American based supervisor group that has higher authority to make right.

The current scenario though is entirely different. It is an intentional crime committed case that likely is causing internal forensic review and/or pursuit of a buyer who switched items in an RMA back to Amazon. If I had to guess, the switch was not in a Woot warehouse. Interesting who-dunnit.

My company outsources to the philipines and India. They pay them $2 and hour. That’s the only motivation.

Service always suffers. Even at Amazon. CS has severely deteriorated. Used to be the best. Saw this happening way before Covid, so cant blame it on that. It’s all about money.

Corporatipons want to save the bucks but at the same time they are alienating their customers with poor service.

I can’t think oif one company that has good customer service anymore unless they are a small local organization.

Dell was a mixed experience. Std customer CS was abysmal and based on accented English appeared Indian based. Ultimately escalated to business customer customer support (I was) and their CS is Dallas is/was based and was excellent.