Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ 12.4" Tablet

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ 12.4" Tablet

How soon would I get the S9+ tablet if I ordered tomorrow morning?

1 Like

Thanks. I stumbled onto that just a few minutes after I posted my question, but I do appreciate the reply. I’m used to where Amazon puts the expected delivery date, but I haven’t bought from Woot! for a while. This is what I was looking for, and about $200 less then most places. Amazon has it for $999 with a $100 Amazon gift card in the deal, making it about $900. This is still about $120 less when you consider the gift card.

I’ve had refurbished items from Woot! Before. I bought an HP Envy 17" laptop that looked brand new. I prefer refurbished products because they’re more thoroughly tested before they’re offered again for sale, and it’s possible that whatever was repaired was an improved part (based on the failure record of that part).

1 Like

I’m impressed. I ordered this on Nov 27. Estimated delivery date is Dec 7 (it still shows that on my order details). The place I have my packages delivered to (in order to prevent porch pirates if delivered to my house) received it today. I haven’t picked it up yet (I will tomorrow morning) but I’m used to slow delivery from Woot! and this is just 3 days from order to delivery. Way to go Woot!!!

The two last exclamation marks are mine for emphasis on the great job. :grin:

2 Likes