Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Smart Watch

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Smart Watch

This is an amazing deal for this watch!

Agreed, but the photos look like it’s the 41 mm version?

That didn’t last long :frowning:

Dang it, been wanting to buy one of these. Was a great deal. Stupid need to sleep.

1 Like

Dagnabit! :sob:

Oh well I guess I cannot make a fashion statement on my arm. Back to my phone with health app and clock already there. /s Thanks for saving me mucho dineros Woot! ™

1 Like

Looks like Samsung themselves may have a good deal on this.

Disclaimer: I spent all of a minute looking at it.

This one on Woot is the 45mm version, but still if you can qualify for one of Samsung’s discounts. You can get it from Samsung for 258.99, w $21 discount or $279.99.

1 Like

Sold out and that really mad me sad. I hope they have another sale soon.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll add stock today at some point, since they haven’t replaced this with another item…I’d probably roll the dice myself…

But if you look at reviews on Samsung, even on their site this watch is only 2.9 stars…some have pointed out they’ve been unable to activate this with their carrier. And from personal experience, get Samsung products at a discount you can live with, since their customer service is infuriating. No rep you talk to will actually have the autonomy to fix your issue quickly by way of discount, replacement or refund, and I’ve had warranty claims processed only to be rejected at the point of shipping…when if you want to appeal, they send you back into the funnel of customer frustration.

1 Like

On some watches, especially the Samsung 3 45mm, you get it cheap (-$200) ONLY if you are trading something in.

1 Like

If you trade in another device unfortunately.

Damm missed it. Are we allowed to sleep lol.

1 Like

@TimLight and @Akmonkey I’m a fool

1 Like

I just bought this watch with LTE a week ago and paid a lot more. Dang. Personally not had any issues activating and moved from the previous version. Much snappier processor.

I just received mine. I tried to activate LTE service, but I got an error message saying:

Oops, something went wrong.
It looks like your smartwatch belongs to a corporate or government account. Please contact your plan aministrator or T-Mobile Support for details on adding services to this account.

That is odd. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Woot cancelled my order. Very disappointed as they were a gift to my kids. Thought woot was reliable, but I should have known and not told my kids about the watch until they actually arrived.

Wow. Woot cancelled my order. Ridiculous.