Samsung Gaming Dot 32" Curved LED Monitor

Fired it up last night, and couldn’t be happier. Menu screen is very intuitive and easy to navigate. I like the clean look, along with the LED light in the back, which you have the option to turn off or on. It gives off a nice aura, and just makes the experience more immersive.

Wondering how this comes, does it have cables included, does it come in a generic box and what sort of shape is it in?

Hi there. DisplayPort and HDMI cables are included. Comes in a brown box.

as to the condition, here’s our definition:

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Curious as to whether or not there are any dead pixels, I know that when Amazon sells ‘recertified’ VA monitors well below retail price they often have defective pixels.

They might. Woot has a 5 dead pixel policy. If more than that, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Got mine yesterday been using it quite a bit since. This things a big monitor the colors great and I got mine in a retail box with everything included, very happy about that. Just remember to update your firmware, it’s super simple with a usb drive. I wish I could afford a second one, I REALLY like this monitor.

Did your monitor have any dead pixels? I’m considering picking this monitor up but it was noted previously that woot has a 5 dead pixel policy. Just wanting to see your experience

Like I asked the another person, how’d your monitor turn out? Did your’s happen to have any dead pixels?

I personally had one stuck pixel in the upper right corner. I was able to get it unstuck with a minimal amount of effort, but no perceivable dead ones no. Color is uniform, there’s a minor gradient where it’s lighter on the bottom darker at the top but that’s typical for VA and the banding I’ve seen on some VA’s is not visible here, your mileage may vary but I’m quite happy with it.

I appreciate the feedback, I decided to place an order and I hope I have the same luck as you.

Hi all, I just got the monitor and it’s great. But, today when I tried to turn my rig on, the monitor began to power up, but now it just flickers what it should be displaying (via HDMI) and then shuts off, like it’s resetting, and then repeats this process. Now, it won’t turn on, even when the HDMI is disconnected and I’ve plugged it into a different wall socket. Anyone know a fix, besides the dumpster?

I’m sorry for the problem! This has a 90-day woot warrant. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.