Samsung Gear S Smart Watch for AT&T

Sorry. I wasn’t trying to be argumentative. You’re absolutely right, but I wanted to point to more information for those interested in trying.

To me this is a better candidate for pairing with a non-Samsung phone because the watch is more independent than most.

Any feedback on how Woots refurb deal compares to this New-open box deal?

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/samsung-galaxy-gear-s-r750-sm-r750a-smart-watch-black/274926987.html?listingId=416107834&sclid=pla_google_WirelessMarket&adid=29963&gclid=CMLpr4LbmsYCFYWQHwodjyAARg

It’s all good. For people that don’t have a Samsung phone, your information is definitely needed for them to get it to work to any degree. I’m just surprised that it wasn’t mentioned anywhere (unless I missed it) that these are intended to work on Samsung Galaxy phones only. Something that should have been mentioned in th specs.

Don’t rely on Woot specs to be the final word. I’ve seen them omit/alter minor details before, seemingly in an effort to persuade more buyers. It’s shady and I never would have expected it before I was tricked into buying a lackluster Samsung tablet earlier this year.

Not trying to be overly negative and I still think Woot is pretty sweet overall. Just something to keep in mind. It always pays to research specs independently; Woot does seem to be pretty good about giving the correct model numbers, I’ll give them that.

My watch just showed up. Right off the bat I’m not to happy. It came in some little generic black box with some bubble wrap around the watch and a charger that was just floating around in the box. It’s not even the original charger from what I seen on Youtube unboxing videos… No manual or any kind of paperwork. no SIM card removeral tool. It was completely dead, which is no big deal…so far. I hope everything is ok with it once it’s fully charged. Pretty disappointing though Woot!!

Six months later, it’s as good as dead. It won’t charge. Glad I didn’t pay too much for it.