Samsung Gear S Smart Watch for T-Mobile (S&D)

Oh no! That’s no good. If you haven’t already, please use the Support Form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you.

I just got my watch today. As I have a Galaxy Note 3 phone, it works great with it. I was really surprised how much the Watch will do and how nice the display is. I have an older smart watch that had some decent features, but the display was so small that it wasn’t very useful. With this one, I can read news and emails without squinting and pictures are nice and crisp.

I’ve ordered the T-Mobile tablet SIM with a free 200mb/month so that I can still get network access away from Wi-Fi. I don’t see the need to use the watch for voice calls, so I didn’t sign up for a calling plan.

While it didn’t come with a user manual, you can get one online here: https://support.t-mobile.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/18110-102-2-78422/SM-R750_UM_EU_Tizen_Eng_D06_140903.pdf

Mine arrived with the battery fully discharged so it wouldn’t turn on until I’d charged it up for a while.