Samsung Gear VR Headset

I wonder if it will work with my S7 Active?

Yeah, what he said!

I bought the international version of amazon, and love it. Netflix is great, ALT VR is pretty neat. There is nothing difficult to setup as far as the international version. Just downloaded the VR app and you’re done.

If you click on the Specs, it lists the phones that are compatible. S7 and S7 Edge are included.

anyone care to comment on the quality of the visuals? also, how do you hear the movies? seems like it would be hard to attach earbuds.

what’s with ‘bulk packaging’ ?

It sounds like it might work with the Note 7 if you don’t install the firmware update. Of course, it might also burn your face off.

Bulk packaging just means that the item will arrive in a plain brown box, not a glossy box like what you would see on a shelf in a store.

I bought this for myself for my birthday! Always been interested in these but not had much time spent to try it out and that is a pretty good price. I’m looking forward to this and I hope it’s what it’s cracked up to be. I guess there’s lots with the app and I’ll probly use it a lot with Netflix…

I received mine, it looks nice, but for some reason I received 2 USB-C adapters, and not one USB-C and one needed mini-USB adapter (for an S7). Support contacted.

Me too. Support has been no help.

How so? Would you mind sending me a private message with the details about the situation? Maybe I can help.

Support was able to help me out enough to get the correct attachment, however, I still cannot get the Gear VR thing to work with my S7. When attached, the S7 seems too small to be held in by both clips, and also as soon as connected, the screen dims momentarily, then goes dark. I cannot get the pad nor VR buttons to do anything. I am not sure if this is indicative of a defective VR, or something else, but so far I am not impressed. I will try to contact Samsung next about this.