Samsung HAF-CIN/EXP Refrigerator Filter

Samsung HAF-CIN/EXP Refrigerator Filter

We have a Samsung fridge. New house and new fridge - moved in last June. Repair guys have been out here 5 times in the past year.

Just to say, if you were thinking of buying a Samsung fridge because of the great deal on these filters, proceed with caution!

Same here. Glad the last sucker left us the extended warranty info to transfer after the move. I don’t expect the ice maker to last 2 more years. Damn thing won’t even hold magnets. Cheap plastic all the way around for a pretty pricey appliance.

Agreed I personally would never have even thought about buying Samsung kitchen appliances. I know from a family members experience who did go all Samsung appliances. The refrigerator was the worst. Samsung knows of the ice maker issues yet have no complete fix. Replace sensors and thaw out eventually it freezes up again. Complete junk for such an expensive appliance. The repair man who mother in law was having work on it even stopped working on Samsung. If that doesn’t tell you something I don’t know what will. He did try to fix it 3 times prior to him saying he stopped working on Samsung.

I’ve had a high-end Samsung fridge for over a year, working fine without problems. It has a stainless steel front, so magnets stick.
I’ve recently bought compatible filters somewhere else, they had a deal, and I got 3 filters for $65.

FU Samsung fridge!!!

Yup, mine freezes up in the back and the ice maker jams constantly. Extended warranty company bought me out of my warranty for full MSRP just to be rid of the claims. So… now, I waste my life defrosting the stupid F-ing fridge.