Samsung LS03A Frame Series - 4K Smart TV (Refurbished)

Samsung LS03A Frame Series - 4K Smart TV (Refurbished)

1 Like

Hey woot!, I have a 65" in my cart and almost ready to pull the trigger — but, I’m wondering if you offer any extended warranty on these? As It’ll be a nearly $ 1300 purchase and extra $150 or $200 to get a 2 to 3 year service plan or warranty seems to make sense. Let me know !

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not offer extended warranties at this time.

1 Like

My TV came without the Wall mount :confused: how can I ask for that to be sent?
I was too excited now I am bummed

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Not so sure whoever is doing the Refurbishment on these is doing a great job. I pulled the trigger (see my hesitation about an extended warranty above) - Mine was DOA! - Called Samsung for troubleshooting assistance and they’ve confirmed that it is likely that the One Connect Box is completely Dead. I’ve sent a message to Customer Service - Really hoping that they can get me a replacement One Connect Box as I really can’t imagine this will make a return trip in good shape in the packaging it came in!

Same here. Mine came with a wall mount, but not the correct one for my TV. I contacted support. Waiting on a reply.

Really bummed…

Same as others here. The wrong mount was shipped. The TV model number didn’t even match the model number shown on the listing and the display lasted two weeks before it suddenly died and refuses to power on.

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.