Samsung LS03A Frame Series - 4K Smart TV (Refurbished)

Samsung LS03A Frame Series - 4K Smart TV (Refurbished)

1 Like

Hey woot!, I have a 65" in my cart and almost ready to pull the trigger — but, I’m wondering if you offer any extended warranty on these? As It’ll be a nearly $ 1300 purchase and extra $150 or $200 to get a 2 to 3 year service plan or warranty seems to make sense. Let me know !

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not offer extended warranties at this time.

My TV came without the Wall mount :confused: how can I ask for that to be sent?
I was too excited now I am bummed

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Not so sure whoever is doing the Refurbishment on these is doing a great job. I pulled the trigger (see my hesitation about an extended warranty above) - Mine was DOA! - Called Samsung for troubleshooting assistance and they’ve confirmed that it is likely that the One Connect Box is completely Dead. I’ve sent a message to Customer Service - Really hoping that they can get me a replacement One Connect Box as I really can’t imagine this will make a return trip in good shape in the packaging it came in!