Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Is this a 2-day woot off?

10 bucks cheaper than last time.

Needs a 3.5mm jack, then I would buy 3.

I’m going to wear these to the movie theater and no one will be the wiser when I’m talking to my friends.

I got a pair of these from a previous woot. They are great! Good sound, light, much less wear on the wires than my much more costly sets.
Christmas gifts!

Wootbot only has 6 quality posts.

What a sad story in that write-up. Did another woot writer just get dumped?

Looks like they can be had for the same price other places online.

I don’t want to harp on that last item (the touchpad), but that deal made me sick. When the heck did woot become taken over by pirate scalpers. I would blame Amazon, BUT they had the integrity and savy to actually lose money on their Kindle fire.

Jeff Bezos would be angry in my opinion. What happened to putting the customer first.

I somehow feel dirty now.

get it louisiana

It has that, if you’d read first and whine later!

How the heck do you get a quality post anyway…I’ve seen some crap posts from people who have a ton of quality posts…what gives

If you think that Amazon is loosing money on the Kindle Fire due to it’s relativly low pricing, you’re incredibly wrong.

This is the one that the cover keeps falling off of it, right?

I’m totally with you. Amazon is a GREAT company - they have stood by their word time and again with me. They have replaced things that my friends have broken on accident - a Kindle that she dropped - for NOTHING. They GAVE me a pair of $50 shoes because they were a day late in arriving. Amazon is wonderful - Woot - not so much anymore. I don’t know what has happened to them. :frowning:

I use one of these daily. Really nice for listening to Pandora on my phone. Decent call quality too. Build quality leaves a little to be desired, the front plastic cover falls off easily. Also, the first one I received was broken and Samsung’s customer support is terrible but they eventually replaced it.

What are the chances of canceling a order here on woot? Only one purchase so far.

they are doing the same thing they do with self phones. Still, it is a great deal the Kindle Fire.

These touchpads were blown out at $99. People ordered these and had orders cancelled. Now, woot gets ahold of them and markets them up 150%? Not right man.