Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I hate everyone who wears one of these.

but don’t ya like making fun of people yapping to themself

this looks kinda cool.

I hate everyone who drive while talking with one hand on the wheel and the other on the phone

Looks like you need 3 ears to use it…

I need a serious review from a wooter that got this.

How is it for music?
I already know about the cover being flimsy

I like the style, I like the stereo, but it is meaningless if it sounds like crap no matter the price drop.

Nebraska really loves their bluetooth.

And the question of the night…Will it pair with my iPhone?

It needs more attachments.

nice price but there is no nice review

I need one of these to connect to my PS3 for online play. I assume this one will work, but does anyone know for sure?

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-HM6450-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headset/dp/B004R9PSL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323127052&sr=8-1

This should pair with any BT capable device

That’s nice. I agree, people shouldn’t talk on the phone while they’re driving.

Walking around wearing one of these is less dangerous but much more obnoxious. Especially if you’re ordering something while your jaw flaps around boring the person on the other end of the line and confusing the people who are unfortunate enough to be in your presence.

Cool - I managed to misplace one of my bluetooth devices (or would that be “blueteeth devices” since it is plural?) on my last trip. I now have a replacement.

Great timing, Woot!

The Modus’ cover seems to fall off frequently (according to past Wooters).

Speaking of CRAP…

I sure wish Woot would fix CrapShoot.

Sling a monkey works fine but CrapShoot has been dead for weeks…