Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit

I’ll be in for 3, for my mutated friend

1. Purchase 3.
  2. Give to homeless, making them look sane while rambling incoherently.
  3. ???
  4. Profit.

I bought one from Woot last time around… first one was broke in package… woot replaced it. The second one has been all good until the plastic ear hook broke after a couple of months of use.

Try and find the ear hook cheap (incld shipping) and then decide if you want it.

This thing has all the bells and whistles… and they work too… but that damn ear hook means it lays on the desk… useless until a pain in the rear ear hook replacement comes along.

FWIW, YMMV

deja vu or latent double post?

What’s nice about these is that you can hear your music in stereo via Bluetooth. But they should had had a shorter wire for the earbuds. The whole idea of this is to go as wireless as possible.

need a random bag of crap please.

There was a system update for PS3 last year which allows the system to connect to ANY bluetooth headset as long as it’s version 2.0 or higher. This one is version 2.1

Also, remember that when you have headsets in your ear, you cannot hear the game you’re playing as good. I recommend buying some actual headphone style headset like turtle beach.

I bought one of these new last month. It was DOA out of the box and would not power on. I’m waiting for my replacement from Samsung, so I cannot comment on the sound quality.

Also, be aware that the case cover is secured in place (or not, as was the case) by two of the smallest droplets of glue imaginable. The cover easily popped off with very little handling while trying to get the unit to power on.

Overall, I cannot recommend.

I wear those, and I am in for 1. :smiley:

But compared to a regular set of wired earbuds for example, how are they for music?
Bass good or just OK?

Thanks!

I have two. Works great with listening to music, TuneIn Radio or iHeart Radio on my HTC EVO 3D. Also works great with my PS3 and laptops. I sometime use a volumne app to increase the volumne on my phone so I can tune out my environment. No complaints from other people while I am talking to them unless it is very windy or my window is down in the car and I am driving fast.

O yeah the Samsung app, Freesync, can be very buggy. No updates on the app since I installed it. With the app you get your text message and gmail read to you and some other things also.

Well, maybe I’ll wait 'till it drops to $14 then.

These sound GREAT! I own a set.

I bought 2 the last time around. one to use on an android phone, the other for a not-smart phone.

The android features were nice. I liked the reading of text messages, and voice to text replies.and the music in stereo was a plus

it worked without the added bells and whistles on the traditional phone.

However, get some glue. the fron blue cover WILL come off, but a little super glue did the trick nicely and has not come apart since.

The ear anchor (clear plastic) is a little awkward to get on comfortably some times, but overall im pretty happy with it.

Yeah, try driving a stick shift while talking on a cell. I-phone’s not thick enough to use my shoulder as a holder…can’t seem to find one of those support spacers for it either.