Samsung Monitors

There is some Strangeness with My 27" Samsung monitor (bought elsewhere…sorry…but just thought I would share my dilemma)
It was advertised with a USB Hub, but has NO USB ports on it!
The company sent me the link to their (expired) sale, which did verify it as having the hub, and I am waiting to hear what they intend to do about it!
Hope you get what you pay for here!
^^X^^

Only two of the UGH 4k? Crud I’ve had my eye on these for awhile, that was a steal.

Not criticizing, just wondering, but what do people need 4K monitors for? Windows doesn’t scale well. Is it for OSX or design work? Games might look somewhat nicer I suppose but you’d drop frames compared to simple HD, I’d think.

I have the Samsung 590D 4K at home. The picture isn’t great, but if it were better, 4K is an easy sell. However, TN is TN. My eyes hurt after a while with the 590, and I will likely be swapping back to 2 1440p IPS in the near term.

At work, I use 3 1440p IPS displays at my primary workstation. I don’t want to sound flippant, but there was a time I was very happy with 640x400. If you had asked me then what I would do with the equivalent of 7680x1440 I would have had no answer at the time.

I own one (590d) and am pretty pleased with it. Is it the best? No. Did I pay for the best? No.

I’m not sure what is meant by windows doesn’t scale well? Windows 8 scales for these and almost everything does it based on the system setting (I think it’s 100%/125 and 150%) I need glasses personally but the 125% is comfortable for me for most things. Dunno how well it works in prior windows versions.