Samsung neXus 25 XM Satellite Radio and 512MB MP3 Player

are you Sirius?

Jessie’s Useful Linkage Blog
First off… my useful linkage will now be created in blog format for me to give the most possible useful linkage whilest taking up as little space on the woot board as possible… i wanna leave this space for the real comments… here it is…
Jessie’s Useful Linkage Blog
… it’s not all updated yet… it’ll take me a few minutes each day to go through all the comparison sites… but it should be all set every day within 15 minutes… i know it’ll be useful… that’s what i do… i’ll write more on this post regarding the blog after i’m done updating said blog with useful linkage… brb…

… ok done… so that’s how i’ll do it… took about 30 minutes today… in future i’ll get quicker with it and have everything set with 15 minutes for sure… enjoy… let me know if you think i should add any features or whatever… thanks everone… holler… p.s… thank you for comparing me to voltron woot… i’m honored… hehe…

Anyone ever use this?

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Samsung neXus 25 XM Satellite Radio and 512MB MP3 Player
$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s):
1 Samsung YP-X5X neXus 25 XM Satellite Radio and 512MB MP3 Player
1 XM Radio Activation ($10 value)
1 XM Radio - 1 Month Free Service ($13 value)

I have XM on our car would i be able to use that, or would i need to pay extra? If so how would you do that i dont even know how to use XM on the computer

I’ll stick with Sirius and my S50, spank you very much, with 50 hours of content.
Actually, I’m about ready to upgrade to the Stilleto, which will do 100 hours, and is truly portable, AND supports wifi…
GeoJams

Some pricing on the neXus 25…

Froogle … $99.95

SecretPrices … $69.99

Shopzilla … $100

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7528124&type=product&id=1127507922781

Bestbuy is $129.99!

$70 on amazon

XM SUCKS!
I have had both services and Sirius is far superior. First Wave 22 beats out Fred any day. Sirius has NO COMMERICIALS on music. The whole purpose for SAT Radio. Good product, wrong provider.

PASS!

This Christmas, give the one you love the gift of a contractual long-term monetary obligation via a redundant media service.

For a second I saw on the screen “Coldplay Sucks” My bad…

I dont want it, and honestly, I have sirius…

yo is XM the one with NFL

In for 2…you people act like XM is the only thing you can put on it. This is a 512 mb mp3 player also!!!

I own this (well the 1GB version) I’m very happy with it. Both in my home and in my car it does what it’s supposed to do. For this proce it’s a no brainer. Yes XM does have versions with bigger displays and more functionality. But none that are this affordable and portable. I do not wish to debate XM vs. Sirius though I’m sure this forum will dissolve into that.

First things first: this is NOT a portable XM radio. It can only receive live XM broadcasts when docked with the included cradle and satellite antenna

512 MB?? that’s not very much, but i guess for $25, that’s not bad.

has anyone used this? how reliable is samsung for mp3 players? how is their quality?

Too bad it’s XM. I’d be all over that like a Rosie O’Donnel on cupcakes if it was Sirius

If you already have XM it only cost $6/month to add another radio!