Samsung Note 5 Unlocked Sprint/GSM (S&D)

WOOT, Remember that time 3 weeks ago when you sold me this phone, N920P, and shipped me a N920T? Then you said sorry, our bad…sorry this item is out of stock? Well it is back in stock apparently, and I had to buy it again. First sucker again…please ship me the right phone this time.

http://www.woot.com/offers/samsung-note-5-unlocked-sprint-gsm-sd-2

Fingers crossed, dude.

I’m in for one for GF hopefully it’s unlocked for Sprint. I googled the model # and seems that way, but also says compatible with ATT&T T-Mobile so that’s confusing? Anyone clarify for me please.

It should work for Sprint.

This (N920P) version of the phone is designed for Sprint networks (CDMA and GSM), but could be used on AT&T and T-Mobile networks. The T-Mobile version (N920T) designed for T-Mobile networks will not work on Sprint networks. Sprint uses CDMA (basically linking the serial # of the phone to your #) and GSM (sim card).

So does this mean it’s fully compatible with T-Mobile and Metro pcs

Check out the link in the features tab. May not be fully functional on T-Mobile or Metro PCS 3g networks. You may want to look for N920T model.

Going to order the n910t 4 instead of this 522 the battery can be changed and it says Metro and 18t to be used for using Metro phone

[QUOTE=pat36, post:9, topic:651655]
Going to order the n910t 4 instead of this 522 the battery can be changed and it says Metro and t mobel I am using metro

Is this not the same Note 5 known for exploding?

Older generation. Note 7 are the IEDs.