Samsung NV11 10.1 Megapixel Black Digital Camera

What I’m curious is how often Samsung cameras break… I have had bad luck with off-brands like this.

it is ugly, but i needz camera

hrm… theres gotta be a better deal than this out there

Is anyone else tired of seeing these cameras?

Give me a cheap Canon Digital Rebel XSi and I’m all over that like a fat kid on cake

Samsung is not exactly an off-brand…

It’s hard to go wrong with Samsung cameras.

Yes it does. I have one and I have a 4GB SD card loaded, which works great.

review CNET: Product reviews, advice, how-tos and the latest news

Who is Schneider Kreuznach

I actually have this camera and am 500% satisfied with it! It does have a standard tripod mount and the picture quality is fantastic. I run it at the full 10.1 MP with a 2GB SD card (that I got from our good friends at Woot!) and it has stood up fantastic! Took it with me to Acapulco… you should see some of the shots! Great features… too bad I spent over 300 on this… a steal at this price!

Actually, it does take SD.

According to the Woot description:
Reads SD and SDHC memory cards (up to 4gb)

And according to CNET: Product reviews, advice, how-tos and the latest news
Expansion Slot(s) 1 x SD Memory Card

I was thinking much the same thing. I’ve heard of some cameras with decent specs similar to this but at a cheaper price.

it has the standard screw mount, but not the nubby anchor thing. it still works with a tripod just fine.

Hrm, i do need a new digital camera. But this one looks too ugly.

Product page at samsung.com

PDF Manual

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. It looks like it was made in the 70s.

hmmm. $150 could buy a much better looking camera than this. I’d rather loose some megapixels and up the features on a camera.

Apparently until the memory card fills up… but I could be wrong.

Really? I think it’s pretty smart looking. It’s nice to see a black camera again!

I bought this a few months ago but it required AA’s which is better when you’re in the middle of nowhere without a plug.
It is a huge battery consumer because of the huge LCD display. And like all woot cameras no non powered viewfinders. So it required lots of 2700+ rechageables.
Id suggest you grab a couple of extra batteries. At least 1 extra. Its a battery hog.
But I’ve used it several months. Its slow, but great pics.
Mine was $99 too. I guess you pay for rechargable battery option

Be careful people, professional camera reviews of every Samsung camera say otherwise about their cameras. The biggest complaint has always been images coming out too soft.

BTW, this can be had for less elsewhere too.