Samsung POWERbot Star Wars Robotic Vac

I want the Vader Vacuum to wander around the house doing the “heavy breathing thing” and occasionally have it say “All too easy”

But it does explain why he hated sand so much.

It’s a hundred dollars cheaper than the non-gimmick version.

That can be applied to lots of stuff now days. If you can look past the fact it looks like someone sit on the face of a storm trooper, these types of “fads” are great if have lots of hardwood floors. My bot is sched to run every other day except sat/sun. Wife pulls out the whole house vac hose to do the utility room and on a monthly bases to do a THROUGH job. It’s not about being “lazy”, it’s about convenience. I even use a scooba to wash the floors. It’s nice during winter to turn it loose while you are out shopping, come home to a pretty darn clean (and smelly if you use a vinegar solution) house. :slight_smile:

When the robo vac does it’s thing, which takes forever, it does hit spots I missed, usually under beds and furniture. Worth $400 bucks and the hassle of rescuing when it gets stuck? Don’t know.

Wasn’t clear that the storm trooper one didn’t include smartphone control. If it was, I would have picked up the Darth Vader one.