Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC with USB Keyboard

aarrrggh

yes, you can use the keyboard that comes with the Roomba to run this device

Y a know what? these will be obsolete soon with intels atom chip coming out. Then a year or two from then, those atom chips will get replaced by other mobile chips.

D() N()T WANT

Mine 2

buy it now… surely the bank won’t clear it til tomorrow.

What’s that saying “What do you mean I have no money, I still have checks left?!?”

I think Woot needs to add a “I DON’T WANT ONE” button so when enough people click, we all go on to the next item.

hot or not?

looks slow…

Was this the one that was $599 a few weeks ago?

sold out.

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/37/lolcatsdotcom2avt7k6sujb8ajzj.jpg

I wish I could afford to plunk down $500+ on a neat toy like that, but honestly I have no real use for it other than going ‘oooh shiny.’

I think it’s more like “they didn’t sell! What do we do??? throw in a free keyboard and maybe we’ll lose these turkeys!”

[QUOTE=covenant311, post:1, topic:138916]
I’m gonna hafta go with NOT[/quote

Everyone of you hypocrite Nots would do her in a second. Don’t Lie!

A second is all I could stand.

not hot but loosing 10 lbs would help alot.

My Q1 arrived on Friday. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. Between clicking order during the woot-off and it arriving, I was having some serious buyers remorse. After it arrived, however, I have been really enjoying it. I upgraded the ram to 2gb and it zips right along, even with the 900mhz cpu in it. I installed a PDF annotation program and was able to review documents and make comments all the way to work as I rode the bus this morning.

how hard was it to upgrade?

Pretty easy. I just googled for instructions, but I really didn’t need them. Just unscrew, carefully separate the pieces, remove and replace memory, then re-assemble. The only problem I had was the power switch didn’t get lined up with the switch on the board, so I had to futz with that for a while.