Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC

If I still need to check my spam folder for mis-marked emails, why do I even have a seperate folder?

Froogle Link Minimum Price $940.43

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $999.00

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $1,012.95

Amazon.com Link Currently not available

Manufacturer Page

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC
$749.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC NP-Q1-V000

DOOM Rocks!!! Pricing…

PriceGrabber … $999.99

Froogle … $999.99

Need more power? (Chain saw noise here…)
SecretPrices … $1249 (V002 / Ultra Mobile Pentium) model

A keep one in my spare bathroom - it’s great!

Isn’t microsoft suppose to come out with something like this?

do i wish i was playing doom on one of these while at work? yes.
can i afford it even at woot price? no.

Didn’t realize that you could still give people money for processors under a gig.

Gotta hand it to you woot! i learn new things every week!!!

$800 for a pocket pc… no thanks… I’ll stick with my treo…

(I know it’s actually a UMPC!)

lol omg I serioulsy just finished playing through Doom again like 5 minutes ago!!. Anyways nice woot if i ahd some cash to spend but I’m gonna buy a Wii.

i was actually lookin at these when they first came out. it is a pretty sweet little unit, but it’s a refurb… not a bad price though!!!

I have a friend with one of these. they are awsome makes me wish i had a better job so i would halve enough money. also the original doom games rule

hahaha i just finished playing doom on my craptop

not so hot

if its around $500 I’ll def. get one.

yeah, what was that called?

i remember they teased it for a while with crappy flash animation but i cant for the life of me remember the name

Manufacturer’s product page: http://product.samsung.com/q1/

If you would offer this at, oh say, $199.00, Woot, then I would buy one or even two, but my wife would kill me with a blunt instrument if I bought one of these here… at that price… good as it is…\

I could mount that in my steering wheel!!!

No Thank you.

I really hoped they reached the initial price point of $500 new. That would have made this $300 refurbished. Then I would have bought.

Good night.

CNET review