Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC
$499.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC NP-Q1B-V000-FR

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

This thing is so cool, if only i had $500 :frowning:

Interesting… the front page hasn’t updated for me yet…

Nice- but don’t have the funds

actually not bad, but im poor

please dont freak out everyone… there wont be many of these

how do you post a picture on your comment?

Bit too pricey, but a nice product none the less.

The out-of-the-box old demo at Best Buy sells for more than this one…and its broken

if only if only the money was in my wallet >.<

you hope… Famous last words… :smiley:

Finally a cool woot! shame I can’t afford it, dang house payment.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-cat-nerdy-inventor-of-lolcats.jpg

this thing looks pretty tuff… anybody have one?

this might last awhile, mabye I should get some work done…

I’ll trade someone a T-mobile Wing and $150 cash for one of these. I need a slighlty more glorified PDA than the one I have!

I have one. Too bad I paid $200 more when I got it last year, but its really been great. People criticize it far too often and have never used, touched let alone even seen one. It’s extremely useful when on the go. Got a wifi signal, then get online. No wifi? Tether it to my Treo and get online anywhere. The touch screen makes photo editing and graphics creation a breeze. And of course there’s the standard music playback and video watching. I’ve been using it for over a year and still don’t have a keyboard since I can make do without it. Only downside is battery life. It’s not the greatest but it’s not a deal breaker either.

You can easily figure out the price using the information that they posted.

Take the order pace, divide by 60 (for minutes), 60 again (for hours), then multiply by the woot wage:

42.423/60/60 = .0117842 * $42,429.81 = $500 +/- a cent…