Samsung Q7D Series QLED Smart 4K UHD TV

Samsung Q7D Series QLED Smart 4K UHD TV

Buyer Beware! I bought one of the 55" 7 series QLED TV’s when they were offered. The TV showed up on my porch without any advanced notice. The box was filthy and looked as if it had been dragged down a dirt road. When I plugged the TV in, there were at least a dozen horizontal lines across the screen and the upper right corner was black. The TV tried to do the start up screen, but would go blank and “reboot”. I am trying to return it and was sent a message that I would receive an email with the return info. I’m still waiting for the email…

Hi there. I’m sorry for the mishandling during shipment. Please check your spam/junk folders for the return info email. If you don’t find it, reach back out to CS and give them another email address to use.

Does this Tv come with a tv stand? also after the 90 day warranty is up what happens if the tv needs to be returned? Do I get my money back?

Yes, it comes with the stand.

We have a 30 day return policy and this has a 90-day warranty. If you want something longer, you might consider a SquareTrade warranty.

Is this the 2019 model?

Good morning. Yes, these are 2019 models.

Thanks. Also, what is the difference between this model and the Q70R that is also offered on sale at woot?

Google to the rescue.