Samsung S6 Unlocked GSM 32GB (S&D)

Enough with all the gsm phones. When are we going to get some verizon compatible models?

Can we get a more accurate sub model (920A, P, etc.) To see exactly which networks it will work with, please?

lol looking at the LTE bands and the fact that it supports “XLTE” the s6 IS a verizon model.

So ssshhhh quiet down.

AGREED!

jthebird1977 เขียน :
พอกับทุกโทรศัพท์ระบบ GSM เมื่อเรากำลังจะไปที่จะได้รับบางรุ่นที่รองรับ Verizon?

ฮ่า ๆ มองไปที่วงดนตรี LTE และความจริงที่ว่ามันสนับสนุน “XLTE” S6 เป็นรุ่น Verizon.

ดังนั้น ssshhhh เงียบ

Enough with the S&D crap. And why can’t they mention these are ALL S&D on the main even page?

…wait, so being it supports “XLTE”, this S6 GSM IS or ISN’T Verizon compatible ???

These are not Verizon. They have GSM radios. Verizon uses CDMA. While its true that some of the LTE bands are in Verizons spectrum, it is by no means a Verizon compatible phone.

If you look at the specs page you’ll see that it has CDMA bands as well.

I pulled up Verizon’s specs on the S6 and they match this phone’s. So I expect it will work on Verizon and I hope as I am a Verizon subscriber.

Shouldn’t this work with Verizon?

Copied from Specs:
•Global Network EDGE/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), HSPA/UMTS(850/900/1900/2100 MHz)

You’ll want to compare the CDMA bands, which appear to match Verizon.

so when i plug in my att or t-mo sim, does all of the bloatware they usually install auto download/install? or are these phones clean of that stuff?

HI this S6 can be used in 1900Mhz LTE or not? because the especificacions indicates that have 1900 Mhz but in CDMA ev-do Rev.A. I’ll live in Paraguay South America and we don’t have CDMA network

A bit late for a reply, but no. The bloatware is pre-installed so there is no way to really take them off. Don’t know the status of root for the Verizon S6, but I do know that Verizon phones are a lot tougher to root, so chances are that you won’t even be able to do that.

Argh! I got mine in the mail today and my SIM card with AT&T doesn’t fit.

I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

It looks like its the 920P. Does anyone how to remove the Hands Free Activation without rooting it?

Ugh. I have this now, just got it a few days ago for my wife. She was super excited. BUT, while the SIM does fit for Tmobile and am able to make calls, cannot get the data to work at all. I was at the TMO store and they were on the phone with their super secret tech support. This is a Sprint Branded phone, when you read the disclaimers and legal notices inside the apps that connect the firmware to the phone, the description did not say that at all. A sprint phone will not work on Tmo or ATT data network.