Samsung S6 Unlocked GSM 32GB (S&D)

This phone is a Sprint phone. does not work on T-Mobile. verified with Samsung directly 888-987-4357 using IMEI number. full refund ASAP.

Oh man, that’s really disappointing. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. Include all the info you shared here (plus your order number etc) and they should be able to help you.

I’m really sorry that you’re having to deal with this :frowning:

We ordered two to have one for a backup with our teenagers. Took one into the ATT store and they cannot get it to turn on with their SIM. They think it is unlocked for Verizon. ARGH!

I called as well with my IMEI # and it is indeed a Sprint phone. I bought this phone to get AWAY from Sprint. So time for a full refund but I get the joy and fun of boxing it all up and lugging it to a UPS/FedEx location and sending it back…

The woman at Samsung said I was the 4th person in the last hour calling with an IMEI # who got a Sprint phone.

Good times.

Just as an FYI to get the IMEI # go to your dialer and type in:

*#06#

The number will come up. Call up Samsung, hit a LOT of 1’s and you will get to a tech support person. Give them the number and within a few seconds they will give you the bad news.

Is possible there were 2 groups? some Sprint and some AT&T? The listed info for the phone says “(Compatible with AT&T; T-Mobile; Sprint)” but when I called Samsung they said it was a Sprint only phone and would never work with the other 2 carriers.

I’m not sure. I’m going ask our vendor managers to look into this issue and figure out why this is happening. In the meantime- I’m just really sorry that you’re having to deal with this.

Update: Took the phone in to T-mobile “just in case” and they could not get it to work. One of the sales people had a relative who had a similar situation (Sprint S6 unlocked using on Tmobile) and they were able to get it to work but it was horrible all around. Dropped calls, terrible voice experience and garbled texts all the time.

I guess I’ll be using my RMA and taking the time out of my busy day to run down to FedEx to drop it off and then wait to get my $$ back.

All around. Not a great experience.

And mine is only good on Sprint. Not what was advertised.

I’m sorry. Check in with our customer service so they can help you out.

Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.