Samsung S6 Unlocked GSM 32GB (S&D)

I thought US Sprint was only compatible with CDMA?

I have had two Samsung phones. My issue is the bloatware on the Samsung phones that cannot be uninstalled and use up memory. I recently bought a Moto X Pure and love it. Woot… look at selling some Moto phones. No bloatware, affordable and well made.

I’ve seen discussions in the past that these are “International” phones and do not support 4G LTE. Can anyone verify that is or is NOT the case with these? Thanks,

The model number indicates that these are unlocked Sprint versions. Yes, Sprint voice is over CDMA, but data is LTE. What Sprint does when they sell these phones is that they lock out the use of non-Sprint sim cards. Once unlocked they can be used for any GSM carrier and Sprint. I don’t know if Verizon will activate this. Since this was on Sprint, it should work on Ringplus.

From what I can tell, these have LTE 4, 5, 12, 25, 26, 41. The interesting thing is that it has 12, which is T-mo’s “extended range” LTE.

What I would like to know, is now scratched and dented are these? Anyone get S&D phones from here before? Care to chip in?

I bought my daughter a iPhone 5C from here back in the summer.
It wasn’t badly scratched at least not in the screen, and the case we bought covered the back scratches.
I’d ask about screen scratches.

I bought the s6 last time around for my wife, got sprint to send a SIM card but they sent the wrong one… took it to the store they put the right sim card in… 1 week later it was shutting off randomly, 1 week after that it’s dead completely… looks like the battery is dead completely.

I took out total equipment protection with sprint for 13 dollars and now sprint is sending us another s6 free of charge only the cost of the protection plan which I will cancel after a couple months. so it worked out, but be careful because on the s6 u can’t change the battery yourself and would have to return/warranty/replace it if it shuts off randomly.

I have not contacted woot because sprint takes care of me but it is a minor inconvenience for my wife.

never once did sprint question to where I got the phone so i’m happy that they take care of their phones/customers.

Per the vendor: These are Sprint phones that have been unlocked to work with GSM carriers, as well. They are US models.

What is the build number of the 32GB and 64GB S6 phones?

Can this phone be used to start a fire in an emergency?

Do you mean the model number? It’s in the extended title.

I’m referring to the number you get via “Settings -> About device -> Build number”. It varies per model. An example is “MMB29K.G920TUEU3DPD6”.

Bob

Mine was has some issues. Device came with damage under the glass to the painted area near the top (LCD appear to be fine, no dead parts). One minor hair like scratch on the front. A few scuffs around the edges and some wear on the back. So far the thing will not charge and is eating through battery like crazy from turning it on and sitting for 30 mins it went from 38% battery to 9% (may be due to it searching for a network). I would not recommend to other buyers thus far.

Labeled as Tmobile sprint or AT&T? got mine in today, excited at the deal. Still registered to Tmobile and unusable with the sprint network. Real joy to have a paperweight that cost this much. Hopefully they can help me resolve this.

I’m really sorry to hear about your phone. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They can help.