Samsung S6 Unlocked GSM 32GB (S&D)

So, the phones here say “scratch and dent” - how scratched and dented are they? Or are they basically refurbished phones? :slight_smile:

Scratch and Dent phones will have some cosmetic damage, but none that should interfere with the functionality of the device.

Can these phones be returned if purchased as a Christmas gift?

Our Holiday Returns policy is linked in my signature.

TL;DR: Yes. Should be unopened to ensure full refund.

I bought one of the S5’s and was disappointed with how banged up it was…almost looked like a dog had been chewing on it. Not sure I would ever do this again, although, I have purchased other refurb items and they were OK

The phone I got is definitely “scratched and dented” and it looks like they added a few extra scratches to make that point clear. Hoping to return. Not sure if they all come with the extra scratches at no additional cost, but I would say based on my phone its better to fork over some extra $ to get a new one, this is a bit of a gamble.

I purchased 2 from here; the first had bad pixels, the second was locked to Verizon. Definitely a gamble, but they’ve always refunded without an issue.

I just got mine and its not just “Scratch and Dent”. It looks like it’s been through a war. I’ve got a 4 year old S4 that looks 10 times better than this. Its not even working right. Really disappointed and will have to return due to all the damage and functionality issues.

The phone we bought had one scratch on the glass, but other than that, it looked great. Camera on the other hand is a different story. Selfie side works great, but won’t focus for regular pictures.

I’m very sorry for the problem with the camera. Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.