Samsung S7 (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

Samsung S7 (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

How much wear and tear is a “moderate level”? Like on a scale of 1-100, 1 being a dumpster fire and 100 being Baby Yoda, where would these fall? Let’s call 85 used but kept in a case with a screen protector. We can call 50 used with no screen protector and dropped a few times.

k, thanx

This is our description. It’s pretty clear but it will vary from phone to phone.

Scratch & Dent: These units have been restored to full working order. They may have minor cosmetic blemishes to the body of the unit and surface scratches on the screen. This will not impair use of the device.

Just curios, at the top it also states “Hey, you there! These items are expected to have a moderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dings. Outside of their physical appearance, they have been tested to be in full working condition.”

So I’m trying to figure out if I should expect stratches, dents, and dings like this…

or will it be more like this…

I don’t mind a little wear and tear, but i also don’t want something that looks like what mine 9 year old daughter does to a cell phone.

I really can’t answer your question. There may be some scratches but nothing that hinders use. However, we have a 30-day return policy if you’re unhappy.

Here’s our return policy:

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

Thanks, I kinda wish they’d get you photos of the actual type of stock. I tried to look back through past similar offerings, but there aren’t many replies of what people received.

Even if we got photos, it varies from unit to unit.

Something of a “worst case scenario” may help. You would have a better idea of what you were purchasing, then if it turns out better…“Huzzah Woot! really hit it out of the park this time”.

People would see the photo and think that’s what they’re getting. We can’t win. LOL

You do win when not all your phones are “worst cases”

For the Samsung S7 – Which version of Android do these have installed?

Thanks.

Hi there. It could vary from phone to phone.

Got 2 phones, received them and found out they do not work with Tello/Sprint. Ran the IMEI number and talked to Tello rep. Nothing can be done. Also the glass front on both units were separating from the phone.

Sprint can be an odd duck. I’m sorry about that. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I also got two of these and they said they will not activate these IMEIs. I’ve emailed customer service for return.