Samsung S7 Unlocked GSM (S&D)

I know it says works with AT&T and T-Mobile, but what about republic wireless?

Sorry. I can only confirm the carriers listed on the offer page. However, there is a link at the top of the description that will help you determine if this phone will work for the carrier of your choice.

Republic is an MVNO that uses both Sprint and T-Mobile, so yes, it will.

Just a heads-up, these do NOT work with Sprint Prepaid. As for Sprint MVNO’s, I would verify.

In order to determine if these Samsung phones will work with any carrier, you need to know the SUB-MODEL NUMBER of the phone, such as SM-G930T for T-Mobile model or SM-G930A for AT&T model. So which model of Galaxy S7 is this phone?? Anyone know?

It says G930T in the main heading.

is it really unlocked ?

Last one I bought from here was unlocked.

Man, is that all an S7 is worth already used? That’s some quick depreciation right there. I know it’s scratch and dent, but this seems like a really cheap price.

What is the return policy if I feel it is too dented up? Can I return it, or is it up to Woot to decide who’s definition is final?

The “contents” does not say that a charger is included, only a cable and the phone. Does anyone know if the charger is included?

I am also curious about the return policy and if there are accessories included will they be Samsung brand or whatever is convenient?

Not great for AT&T users. While it does support 4g LTE bands B2,B4 and B5, it does not support B17 which is AT&T’s primary LTE band. So while you will likely get OK Data in high coverage areas. You will also likely have problems getting any or at least good data in areas with less coverage.

Unfortunately since I need one that has good AT&T coverage in a wide area, these are not for me. I hope they offer the AT&T model soon.

If you are adventurous and not risk averse you can flash the AT&T radio and unlocked firmware to get rid of the carrier bloat and have the AT&T frequencies. My reading on XDA makes me think the phones are physically the same and just run different firmware/software. You should read and decide for yourself though.

Which specific version of the Android OS does this have installed?

Don’t buy it!!!
Beware, I bought the Samsung S6 from woot few months back and it became blacklisted after 2 months of service… never to be used again according to my mobile carrier. Woot has been unresponsive to my emails and I’m stuck with a useless phone.

Don’t buy it!!!
Beware, I bought the Samsung S6 from woot few months back and it became blacklisted after 2 months of service… never to be used again according to my mobile carrier. Woot has been unresponsive to my emails and I’m stuck with a useless phone.

last one I bought was unlocked but after 2 months was blacklisted… no response from woot on this.

Dispute the charge with credit card company. That will get their attention.