Samsung S8 or S8+ (VZN & GSM Unlocked)

$400 bucks for a old phone, no thanks.

Our return policy is linked in my signature. You can return within 30 days.

LMAO @ Nbartels84
Not literally, unfortunately, but I did laugh real hard!

You should be able to put your sim into a new phone as long as it’s compatible with the network. If you switch carriers you can port or bring your number. Call the new provider first to see how they do it.

I just received this phone and as soon as I booted it up I got the T-Mobile logo. I thought these were supposed to be Verizon phones???

I’m sorry. If you’re unhappy with the phone, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I just received two of these phones. Both supposed to be Verizon unlocked phones. One was from AT&T, the other from T-Mobile. Neither one can be unlocked by anyone other than the original carrier. Am returning both immediately as this is false advertising!

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. I’m checking with the electronics team now.

In the meantime, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Has everyone received their phones yet? My husband is still waiting on his. It says it is in transit but it has been saying that for over a week.

Thanks

You can have him contact Woot customer service to see if they see anything unusual. They need to hear from the email address on the account that ordered the phone.