Samsung S8 (VZW/GSM Unlocked)(S&D)

Samsung S8 (VZW/GSM Unlocked)(S&D)

Received the S8 today - it’s not the correct one. I ordered a black and received a silver. In addition the display has some very noticeable, deep scratches on the surface. I understand it’s a refurbished phone, but the display is not in great shape. And of course, the offer is sold out, so there is not a likely chance that I can get the phone I actually ordered and one that has a display in better condition.

Hi there. Sorry for the wrong color. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I have reached out, but have not received a reply. How long should I expect to wait for a reply?

Hi there. I see that they answered you about 5pm CT. Their reply goes to the email address on your Woot account. Make sure you check spam/junk folders.

Hi, I checked my email and junk folder and do not see a reply. Can it be resent

Contact Woot customer service again and give them another email address to use, please.

I have contacted customer support again using my gmail address instead.

1 Like

Customer service on this order is horrible. @ThunderThighs, you recommended using a different email address. So, I changed the email on my account to my gmail address, since then I have been getting responses that:

“Thank you for reaching out to us. I do see that you have contacted us from an email that is not associated with the account where the order was placed.”

So I changed the email address on my account, back to the original email address.

I responded to the latest emails (multiple ones), and get responses back that:

“Unfortunately, we were unable to locate your order using the information provided. Please provide the order number or the username used when placing the order.”

My email reply included this:

=================================
Hi,

I just changed my email back to [{redacted My original order email} ](mailto:redacted My original order email) … can you answer my order question now?

Email: [redacted My original order email](mailto:redacted My original order email)
Topic: I have some other order-related question.
Order #: {removed for this post - email included order#}
WIN: CE25047C - Samsung G950V Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Black Black
Quantity: 1 @$215.99

Order Date: Friday, December 6, 2019

Hi,

I ordered a Samsung S8 black, but received a S8 silver.

Also, I understand that I ordered a refurbished phone, but the phone I received - in addition to being the wrong color - has a few deep, noticeable scratches on the display.

Can you send the correct phone for arrival before Dec 23rd?

best regards,

===================================

What does it take to get a correct response on this?

Frustrated Wooter!