Samsung SD-608 8X DVD-ROM

I would like the Aspire Home Theater set to come back

:shock: :oops: HEAD-RUSHH

This is the best way to make the Friday go by! Buy thoes DVD-ROMā€™s lets see what the next Woot is!

Come on, I did my part and ordered one.

I too want the Aspire Home Theater deal. Missed it this morning. But, it sold out so fast, understandable. Did get the HP Pring Scan Copy thing. It was advertised in our paper this morning at Staples Grand Opening for $139:94, a $40 savings. Yeah Woot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We were supposed to go out for dinner, but I canā€™t leave Woot. There will be tenderloin on the grill instead. Not all bad. Having funā€¦ B.

:smiley: Ordered 2 and didnā€™t even need it!! :evil:

COMON DELL SPEAKERS!!! LETS GO DELL SPEAKERSā€¦ COMON COMON NO WHAMMY STOP!!

You are aware that if the website is down the item wonā€™t sell out, right?

Not three???

How sacreligious!!!

over halfway gone! keep it up :!:

It is my imagination, or is the Fill-bar going the opposite direction!? :evil:

You are aware that if the website is down the item wonā€™t sell out, right?[/quote]

not true. some people have a bookmark to the purchase page, which is usually unaffected.

Samsung SD-608 8X DVD-ROM
No - itā€™s not a DVD burner
$8.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Samsungā€™s SD-608 DVD drive with 8x reading speed and enhanced CD-ROM reading speed of 40x offers a combination of high performance and reliability. The SD-608 has implemented the multiread function which reads DVD recordable media and CD formats. Look no further for the most affordable DVD-ROM drive which can deliver reliable performance and yet is rated one of the quietest drives while operating.

Specifications:
Interface: EIDE/ATAPI
Drive Type: Internal
Read Speed: 8x (DVD), 40x (CD)
Data transfer rate: 10.8 MB/sec DVD, 6.0MB/sec CD
Average access time: DVD 120 ms, CD 90 ms
Buffer: 512KB
Loading Type: Motorized Tray
Plug and Play ready
DVD-R/CD-RW/CD-R compatible
Drive Mounting: Horizontal/Vertical
Burst Transfer Rate PIO Mode 4, DMA Mode 2
ARS(Acoustic-noise Reduction System)
Condition: New OEM
Drive is bulk packaged, no accessories included

I bought one !

Iā€™m freaking afraid to go home and miss a Woot during my drive time. I need help. [quote]

I was afraid of my ten minute commute today as well.

My name is Beergut and Iā€™m a Wootaholic.[/quote]

You are aware that if the website is down the item wonā€™t sell out, right?[/quote]

not true. some people have a bookmark to the purchase page, which is usually unaffected.[/quote]

If you bookmark the purchase page, wonā€™t it only be for that specific item?

Cā€™mon people. It says NOT A BURNERā€¦ But you can easily convert this to a DVD BURNER with just a soldering gun, some chips, a laser reader/writer, tool, schematic, new board, tray, cables, media, casing, drive train and a few other various partsā€¦ probably all for under $300. This is so easy. Why not mount 2 INSIDE one casing adn make a dual layer reader. WOOHOO! Waitā€¦ never mind. My head hurts now.

~Insomnix

Im well aware that you are wrong im sorry but when I finally got it to load and no im not on dial up I have dsl so its not that slow but not top speed either so dont blame me for it. i blame the Woot server period. Because when I finally got back it was sold out so dont feed me that bullshit!Sorry if that offends you but im speaking the truth.

Well, the important question to ask is, does woot.com care?
The items are selling like hotcakes whomever is buying.

Question you guys who already bought something from Woot. How fast is the shipping (I mean, ships today or ships next week). I bought the HP laptop and canā€™t wait. you see my prolblem?

Happy

Iā€™m going to pick up the pizza. If the Dell 5.1ā€™s come up, someone order me 2. Thx!