Samsung The Frame 3.0 4K UHD Smart QLED TV

Samsung The Frame 3.0 4K UHD Smart QLED TV

Is this the 2019 version?

Black Friday prices will beat this.

This tv really seems pointless. My chromecast has art on it whenever i’m not watching anything. i don’t get the value here.

Yes, these are 2019 models

The concept is not to have a TV eyesore to display pics. It also looks like a actual frame which looks pretty cool.

Mine was just delivered, and was shipped with the incorrect One Connect cable. $1,400 paper weight. Or I can spend $300 for the right cable. Hope Woot finds a way to fix this.

Egads, sorry. Woot CS should be able to help you. You might also reach out to Samsung since these are factory reconditioned with a Samsung Warranty. They should have the part to send you.

Woot credited me $300 for the cable. I just got it yesterday. Took me almost an hour to find out the remote control was bad. I put the batteries in, and it works for 10-20 seconds. Repeat the process of removing / replacing the batteries to get the remote to work 10-20 seconds at a time. luckily I had another remote from my old 3D Samsung TV that this replaced. Last time I buy an expensive refurb TV.