Samsung 'The Frame' Premium 4K UHD TV

Samsung 'The Frame' Premium 4K UHD TV

Are these any good? Has anyone ever tried one?

Very nice picture and interface. It just works and looks good doing it. Yes it’s more than you’d pay for a tv of comparable size. But those won’t fit flush against the wall and have proximity room and movement sensing to turn on/off screen.

After first seeing ”The Frame” on Woot a couple of months ago, I saw it return maybe 3-4 weeks ago. I considered picking it up, but missed the timing.

Being new to Woot, I don’t know if these products tend to return again and again, or if they typically show up once or twice and then disappear forever.

Any thoughts on this from Woot veterans, both generally, and specifically regarding “The Frame” TV?

I’ve seen it a couple times but it’s not one that we get as frequently as other TVs.

So that’s useless info.

1 Like

TT won’t bring back the swiffer air cleaner so don’t get your hopes up but I have seen “the frame” a few times so it could be back

1 Like

Thanks, folks… it’s heartening to know that products apparently have -a chance- of returning. I’ll take that over “it never comes back” every time!