Samsung UV Sterilizer Wireless Charging Case

Samsung UV Sterilizer Wireless Charging Case

Not a good deal. Just purchased a similar for $9.99

2 Likes

I have a pair of Phonak wireless charging hearing aids. Will the wireless charging in this harm them? Or can you sterilize without charging?

Where?

On Amazon B08GSKRQ98

I don’t think that one is UV. It only says aromatherapy

2 Likes

$39.99 on the mothership

1 Like

What are the inside dimensions? I’m looking for one that can hold hotel tv remote. 7 1/4 x 2 1/4 x 3/4 inches.

Most TV remotes will work if you put them inside a zip lock bag.

Link doesn’;t work

I have a Lumin machine at home. I know these machines work on remotes or anything else you put in them. Question is about the inside dimensions. I stay at the same hotel chain frequently and gave the dimensions of their remotes. Someone from Woot staff should be able to answer this. Thanks.

Great idea about the remote, especially at a hotel

Good morning. Samsung says the sterilizer’s internal compartment can fit “any device up to 196mm x 96mm x 33mm in size”

Does this kill the coronavirus that might be on a device?

Thanks. For those of us metrically challenged like me, the conversion software says 7.7165 in x 3.779 in x 1.2992 in, so this will work for me. The usual issue with these is the height and thickness of the hotel remotes.

1 Like

I’m returning mine because the charging function switches off after ~60 seconds. Also worth noting: the UV light elements are at either end of the case, unlike phonesoap’s, which run the full length of the unit on both top and bottom of the clamshell. It seems questionable whether this device’s UV placement is as effective. Finally, this is a 3rd party product (“IT FIT”) sold by Samsung, which wasn’t made clear in the listing.

1 Like

I own it and it is UV in addition to aromatherapy, but is now $17.99