SanDisk 128MB & 802.11b WiFi CompactFlash Card

This week’s contest :arrow: click :arrow: you requested does not exist
:shock: :arrow: :roll:

I think this is the best valued woot ever. A while back i spent $60 on sale for a compactflash wifi card without 128mb
www.chipchick.com

Sweet deal, cheapest I saw was $42 (not looking too hard either)

Who cares if it’s not 802.11g? Do you need that much on your PocketPC? Secondly 128mb of compact flash isn’t a lot but short of watching movies or mp3s on a PPC it’s plenty.

I wish I could bring myself to buy one but I’m low on funding. :frowning:

Uuuummmmm… No need for this.

How about a nice digital camera 6 or 7 mp’s! Then were talking!

Since everyone else is doing it here’s my plug!
www.ediblegod.com
edible god | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos

I HAVE A COMPAQ IPAQ H3600; WOULD THIS WORK IN IT? WHERE WOULD I STICK IT?
NOT A GEEK

Does this thing get AM radio?

will the wifi works on the off-brand usb card reader?

Linux info available here.

maybe not everyone needs or wants this, and it’s oly “b” speed, not G. But if you DO need it, great price. Froogle finds one guy on ebay with three available at 44 bucks, and the rest of the sellers Froogle finds seem to be around 60 and up. I’ve got an older Compac notebook this will be just fine with. Not sure why I bought two, though… Sigh. “The Woot Effect” (TWE) strikes again.

If I plug this into my lemonaider can I share that fresh golden goodness with my friend in Germany?

it’ll be a killer deal if this also have blueT00th.

That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. You grand attempt at humor has failed. :roll:

Possible. Some people have had success, other haven’t.

The SanDisk CF Wifi cards without the memory work on the Sharp Zaurus, which runs a version of Linux. From SanDisk, [url]http://www.sandisk.com/tech/faq_display.asp?qid=843[/url]

I guess the question is whether you want to spend $25 to try.

I darned near threw out my Jornada 'cause I never used it much any more. Now with the Wi-Fi card and a bit more memory to play with I think I’ll keep it for a “Quick, Martha! Here’s that web site that has your family tree on it!” type of day. :wink:

[quote user=“jack n coke”]I HAVE A COMPAQ IPAQ H3600; WOULD THIS WORK IN IT? WHERE WOULD I STICK IT?
NOT A GEEK[/quote]

If you upgraded your iPAQ 36xx to PocketPC 2002 and have the compact flash sleeve for it then it should work. If you don’t have the compact flash sleeve then it is pretty well useless for you. You can probably get the sleeve on e-bay for pretty cheap though (I haven’t checked). Now my new iPAQ 4705 has WIFI built in, so don’t need it. My laptops also have integrated WIFI so don’t need it there either. Maybe I should buy this just to have something else to sit on my shelf :slight_smile:

but only at Up to 11Mbps high speed data transfer rate.
so it will take a while to fill your glass.

www.gtfbtw.com

[quote user=“jack n coke”]I HAVE A COMPAQ IPAQ H3600; WOULD THIS WORK IN IT? WHERE WOULD I STICK IT?
NOT A GEEK[/quote]

Calm down, no need to shout. I think you need an expansion pack to work with the H3000 series models. I might be wrong, so don’t take my word, but I don’t think the H3000’s had a CF slot.

damn me for not having money. i hate being a poor college student.

Why aren’t you studying? Get back to work… NOW!

Hmmm, I’ve got a CF memplug for my Handspring Prism…wondering if I can use this to get internet access to my PDA. Anyone know if it can be done?