SanDisk 1GB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

The ULTIMATE Information Post

SanDisk 1GB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
$25.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 SanDisk 1GB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder sdmx1-1024

fresh… this is… check the useful linkage for the comparison links… a solid woot indeed… and don’t try to convince me otherwise

It plays WMA!

this is walmart crapppppp >.> i already have an ipod thunder sounds

Does this have a usb adapter?

This would make a GREAT Gift!!

Flash media slot ?

“See, They Do Make MP3 Players In Colors Other Than Pink”
Hehe

ahhh! - I just bought one. Sandisk makes a good mp3 player. Well worth the money and I can’t live without the FM tuner…

Another MP3 player… although my friends are pretty happy with this SanDisk model, I love my 2 year old Creative MuVo :slight_smile:
Bring out the “box of cold - stuff” woot!

:frowning:
how many different types of SanDisks are there?!? stick around here and you’ll find out!

too true on the observation that its not pink LOL

Shoot I spend more than that at Starbuck’s in the morning… too bad I can’t eat the SanDisk or rub it all over my face.

FM tuner? This Cheap ? No Propriatary Software?

rawr, I have a cell phone that plays MP3s, who needs stand alone crap now!?

A word of warning to those who would give these as gifts: the word “Refurb” is prominently stamped on the device, if this is anything like the 512 meg models I wooted a while back…

Could I convine you to buy something instead?

I have the 512 MB version of this, it has great battery life and is perfect to use when working out.

Probably has R-E-F-U-R-B written in large letters in the back like the 256 mb version I got.

I have the 256 version. FM works decent, haven’t used the digital. Battery cover hinge broke, but still locks on. Eats AAA bateries, so buy recharchables.

Good price, might buy this version and actually use it for digital music.

I picked up the 256mb version of this on an earlier Woot, and have liked it fine. Good battery life, good sound, decent FM reception. Voice recording is pretty bad, but I’m happy enough with the player that I’m thinking of grabbing one of these.