SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

If I could add a SD card to this, I’d bite.

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
$14.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 SanDisk 256 MB MP3 Player SDMX1-256

ahh only if it was at least 512

Froogle … $22.95 with free shipping

I wonder how good this is of a voice recorder…

Think I can record lectures pretty well on this this?

No thanks. I’ll stick with my ipod. Great for someone who just wants a few songs to listen to now and then. Night!

Wow…am i the only one that is getting sick of these worthless Next-To-Nothing capacity mp3 players? Who, in this day and age, can fit a comfortable amount of music on 256mb?

See the prices…
SecretPrices $66 (new)
PriceGrabber $28 (refurbished)
Froogle $22.95 (refurbished)

It isn’t mentioned on the product info page, so I’ll ask: Is it safe to assume that the memory on this thing is NOT expandable?

not much of a woot due. Overstock recently has this for around $25 shipped brand new and $36 shipped for the 512mb version. All soldout though

i was in the market 4 a cheap fm walkman for 20 bucks…so i may bite…anyone know how the reception is?

If I hadn’t just gotten a 1GB SanDisk Sansa for $25 (with tax, after rebate) from a major office supply store, I would probably find this to be a tempting deal. But only 256MB is too small.

you skipped a whole lots of description

the front page did mention this, and your assumption is right, it is not expandable

From the product info page:

So, yeah, probably a safe assumption.

Wow…am i the only one that is getting sick of these worthless Next-To-Nothing capacity mp3 players? Who, in this day and age, can fit a comfortable amount of music on 256mb?

I’m in for 3 it will be great for the kids. How many songs will it hold???

Does any one know if this works with audible.com books? If so it’s a good deal.

D’oh! I JUST bought a 1gb that does basically all the same thing. I woulda bought this.

Here are some reviews at Epinions.com: http://www.epinions.com/pr-SanDisk_SDMX1_256MB_MP3_Player/display_~reviews

I’m considering getting a couple for my kids… hmmm.