SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

I picked this one up already. Great for listening to at work in the mornings. Holds about 40 songs.

These things rock, I got two from the first Woot sales. Nothing beats a cheap MP3 player for while mowing the lawn, working in the house.

It is not memory expandable. It’s not sexy.

It’s perfect.

4 hours of MP3 eh?

oh my gosh from 2% left to 100%!@#$%^&*

OH …these should go very fast…I bought three a couple of weeks ago.,…they work great …great for wwotmas presents

ok now I’m sick of seeing MP3 players on this thang now.

I got three of these last time they were on for $15.

These are great little MP3 players.

Just bought one for $15 a couple of weeks back. The wife loves it!

Hot deal on an MP3 player!!!

Don’t forget to use my woot tracker if you’re someone who just HAS to know % left :wink: (Saves Woot bandwidth too).

http://www.skierscene.com/woot/

I just bought one for 14.99 +sh the other day…

Great product!
I just bought one a few weeks ago and it does a great job for the price. Only limit is the storage but great and comes with cover and jogging strap as unknown bonus

At least it’s no rooba scooba

Wife got this a week or two ago when they were last on. She likes it well enough. The little knob does wobble a bit though. Was $20 then. Seems a good deal.

I bought a couple of these last time. Not bad especially for the price. One was DOA but I’m happy with the other one. Great for the price.

My hubby just bought this last time woot offered it. It seems to work really well and the earbuds were good, came with at piece of crap battery, but that is a small cost to replace. . . He uses it to listen to language podcasts at work, and honestly you don’t want to listen too long or you head starts to hurt! Its perfect, even with its small capacity.

How easy is this to record voice?
And how easy is it to transfer voice files to a computer?
I’m looking for a handy digital voice recorder to record cute things my boy says, and 15 hours of voice is more than enough.

damn this is cheap! I scooped one up!

I bought this the last time it was on woot, I love it, It’s got a lot more features than the description gives it credit for and best of all, at the price I’m not worried about losing it or taking it to the gym with me.

Man, I’ve been up all night waiting for the Bride of Chucky. I need to get some sleep. Why Woot Why do you do this to me!!!

why don’t they make these things with changable media, like SD or miniSD?