SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
$12.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 SanDisk 256 MB MP3 Player SDMX1-256

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

its a little different trying to do a woot off in india i must say…

I bought a few of these, not bad for the money. I am not a guy that will listen to music for 18 hours in a row.

:cries: i’m confused.

Took one for the team. Looks like a good replacement for the BOC I missed yesterday :frowning:

I have the 512 meg version of this thing and it works great. Got it from Woot a few months ago.

Wonderful! Everyone should buy 3!

I think the problem is when you reply with all the garbage in the title.

at least you’re getting paid to be confused

wtf?

are they serious? who has a link to all previous woots from this wootoff?

Yes! More MP3 players!

I bought the 512 in this a ways back (October I think), pretty happy with it. It feels cheap, and people have complained about the headphone jack, although mine hasn’t had any problems (though the headphones it shipped with lasted about 4 runs).

I think I’ve replaced the battery 3 times, using it anywhere between 1.5 and 3 hours a week. Last time the battery was low and it didn’t have enough juice to load it said:
“DON"T BOOTING
CAN NOT START”

How many rectal thermometers are they going to sell today? I already bought 6

is it over?

This isn’t a bad little player. Great for using where your primary MP3 player might get damaged (cutting the grass, painting, etc.) I’ve had one for some time now. It’s been used and abused and still works great.

And no, it won’t compare to the Sansa e200s that are out now.

A 3-day Woot-off and the deals and interesting stuff is few (damn few) and far (think lightyears) apart.

Should be calling this a WOOF-off

Tried, missed.