SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

Thank you, I try.

Rough translation:
Unless you do some really wicked 64 compression, a 512 player will hold about 60 to 100 songs. So 256, don’t even bother.

Can someone at the Woot! staff or tech support shed some light as to what just happened with the Sandisk player?

RedHead7515 wrote:

its a glitch, its been happening in every wootoff and has happened atleast 3 times today

all the cool kids post in the next to be released item…

Thanks. At least they’re consistent. LOL

Whoa… only six? Damn… I really wanted one of them.

Ahwell, wootly Karma shall smile upon me, and bestow much Bags upon me, for me to rub lovingly against my naked body…

er… you didn’t need to hear that.

Actually, according to the stats, there were only six of them sold… Maybe it really was a very fast woot, to get rid of the last few…

Though they might have just as well tossed them in a Bag or three…

Woot, if your listening, here is my theory on the midnight glitch…

You have code that throws up the “Sorry, you missed it, it’s over” message at 11:59 during a normal Woot! day. However, during a woot-off, that code fires at 11:59, and for some reason picks an item in the future.

It’s probably easy to fix - but it’s really a kind of a cool ‘feature’. You should have random item previews appear during a woot-off to give people incentive to stick around…

bouncy?

Likely a somewhat plausible explaination, but… it happened earlier today as well. No Midnight glitch. Now what???

Would they Burn Orange County in the middle of the night?

I don’t think any of them were sold!! Maybe this is a hint towards a future woot!

It’s now above the current woot (bellsouth radios) in the forums, so maybe its nexts

//crosses fingers

I’ve seen it happen other times too - but it’s inconsistent. Probably server load and a variable in the application server or backend code overflows.

However, the midnight glitch always happens. It’s happened every time in like the last 5 wootoffs. I think the midnight glitch is a seperate issue from the daytime load/coding glitch.

Mark my words - 11:59 tomorrow CST, if the Woot! off is still going, we’ll have another glitch.

What was that?

Those of you who are familiar with this glitch, do you know when the player will actually be offered? Sometime during the woot off or is it the first non woot off woot?

I ated all the sandisks!

W OO T is BROKEN

I hope this shows up… I really want one!