Sandisk 4GB Sansa Clip+ with MicroSD Slot

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us because I said so…

Sandisk 4GB Sansa Clip+ with MicroSD Slot [Refurbished] - $19.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Sandisk 4GB Sansa Clip+ with MicroSD Slot, FM Tuner, MP3, WMA, Audible, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

EVERY TIME I buy a SANSA, a better one pops up in a few days! This model is great by the way!

I have one of these, and it works great! Without the standard earbuds, of course.

20 bucks for a refurb? 4 GB? I’d do it.

Rockboxable?

Will this model support more than a 4g SD card?

I picked one up a few months ago when Woot had the 2GBs. I love mine. So useful. I’m strongly considering buying one now, that extra space plus expandability looks nice. They work great for recording class lectures too. (I’m a university student.)

Sandisk Website

Sandisk 4GB Sansa Clip+ with MicroSD Slot

Does this take forever to startup once as it’s loaded with 8gb+ of music? I love my sansa express but takes forever to load after about 2gb of music.

what is the size limit of sd card will it support sdhc

The Rockbox port for this is in development, but apparently unstable.

http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SansaAMS

I gotta have one of these for my kid – he has a Reading for the Blind and Dyslexic account and he can download the WMA format to this player…

Great buy!! But what do I do with the other 9 Sansas I have.

BTW, you can use this as a 4GB usb drive, if nothing else…

One of the best tiny MP3 players on the market. Very good price, too.

Best Sansa players by purpose:
Clip+ = best tiny music-only player
Fuze = best allaround player
View = best for video-watching, slightly slower and more power-hungry than the Fuze

These really are quite awesome! Very tiny with big sound and easy to load tunes onto. The clip is fantastic for working out or running!

I bought one for my Grand-daughter and one for my wife, but they don’t have the card slot.

I wished that they had a card slot, now they do!!! Might have to get one for myself!!

This something that is a buy. Get a couple, slap some more memory and you have a decent mp3 player to use pretty much anywhere. Its small and discrete and no camera to cause concern at the gym.

There’s an unstable build currently, so you can, but you have to do it manually. If it’s like the Fuze v2, then everything is supported except when you plug the player into your comp, then the Sansa firmware will boot instead of Rockbox.

According to front page of rockbox, NO but according to the compatibility list here: http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SansaAMS yes!!

They link a 16gig card at the bottom of the technical statistics so I assume so.

I’ve been wanting a Clip+ for a while now, hard to go wrong at the price.

As far as those hoping to rock Rockbox, (pardon the pun) there is a light at the end of the tunnel. No promises on its bugtittude.

“Rockbox runs on these players, but is incomplete, less usable or has problems that limit it to advanced users”