Sandisk 512MB MP3 Player with FM Tuner

I got one of these for christmas years ago…might’ve been ten times this price.

It works well enough. It’s small, picks up the radio fine…

My brother crushed the screen on his, so his display doesn’t work, but the rest of it works still.

At this price, it’s well worth it.

I have the Sandisk 256, too. Two years of beating the hell out of it, and it still works perfect. The only thing that is broke is one of the hinges on the battery cover. But the cover still snaps in place.

I’ve been looking to upgrade. This ain’t it.

Wow, gas is 11 bucks by you?? I could never afford that!

Thinking of these for gifts. do they have the big REFURBISHED printed on the back?
Don’t want to seem TOO cheap.

First woot. I’d pay $11.00 just for the radio so being able to tote some songs along w/ it = win!

I’m laaaaaaate !

Refurbished Sandisk 512MB MP3 Player with FM Tuner, for $5.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x SanDisk Sansa m230 512MB Digital Audio Player with FM Tuner

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

I bought the 1 gig version of this years ago and love it. Mine came with a little arm band… very useful to use while working out. WIll this come with one, since it’s refurb?

I’ve had both the 256 and 1G model of this–both from Woot–and like them both fine. My only issue (and this was mostly with the 256) is that the player sometimes pauses itself after a song instead of continuing to the next one. If I notice, I can just hit play and proceed, but if I don’t, it’ll eventually power off from idleness. I probably wasted a couple of good batteries before I realized that it wasn’t dying, just pausing and then turning itself off after not doing anything for a while.

I am in for 3

Makes for nice gifts for little kids.

Got one of these in my BOC. It’s actually pretty cool… it has a nice FM radio… worth it for that alone, probably.

I bought two about 6 months ago. One no longer works. Screen said it was trying to initialize. Now it won’t even turn on. The other is fine so far.

In for 3, too undecided with the last Sandisk and ended up missing it. Happy to spend 23$ for 3, kids will love them.

If you click on the picture of the W00t item, you see what it comes with. Player, buds, USB cable. That’s it.

Many of the built-in batteries charge off the USB port, so you don’t need to find a place to plug in those ungainly battery chargers, which take up two or three spots on a surge protector.

Also, with USB charging, you can often use the same car charger that you use for your phone or GPS. One less thing to carry around on a road trip.

Convenience is worth something.

I bought a pink one of these for my four year old granddaughter. She loves it…can operate it herself (after I loaded Hannah Montanna and Jonas Brothers LOL). No problems at all.
In for 3.

DUDE!! I your sig is totally STUPID!! In a GOOD way… :wink:

My boyfriend bought one of these and left it in his pants pocket. They went through the wash and it still worked perfectly, and was a little cleaner, when it came out.

Yeah, I washed mine too, and when it came out, all the swear words on my rap songs were gone.

In for three. These are handy little guys. I can stick a mix on it and take it with me when I go backpacking - light, cheap and sturdy. I don’t need 300 albums when I’m hiking, just a few songs once in a while. Battery life is good on the older ones - I have the old 128 and 256 models. These should be as good or better. Volume is decent and my only complaint is that the radio station presets vanish when I change the battery. Well, six bucks, it isn’t gonna be XM.

This is great for audiobooks too. It will play audible files (and keep your place!) Audible books are around 200mb so this would hold a couple. Great for the commute or waiting room. I have an ipod but I’m too afraid of breaking it so I got one of these last time they were offered. It’s great “ipod insurance”