SanDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

SanDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
$17.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 SanDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

useful linkage is here… have no fear… the path is clear… its true, my dear… beer… steer… jeer… etc.

Eh not bad, but you can find 1gigs for about the same price.

Some Froogle Prices

how many songs fit on this thing?

answer: not enough

Will it record FM as well?

Too small , but nice

does anyone have this and can u record live comedy shows or live concerts any one know about the quality of the sound ???

Seems a little of out date, but maybe someone who needs to listen to FM and record their thoughts.

Refurbished, but girlfriend has one of these and she likes them :smiley:

This was my first Woot when it came up last October. Works great. No problems with it yet.

I’d get another one in a heartbeat, but why would I need two?

I’m tempted just for the voice recorder.

Used to own one, But I still Promote my woot-ed RCA LYRA which is easily modded with a 120 gig HDD.

But as far as a flash based player Sandisk is the way to go.

Not for me. Already have something simular to this but 1G and was free. Good night all wooters. Lutopia

i bought 2. it better be worth ih it, woot, or youll pay with your life.

tonight, i dine in hell!!!

JUNK!!

(1) Anything under 1 GB is nearly useless these days and can be gotten for free on sales. This one’s only 512 MB!
(2) Not only is it small, BUT IT’S A REFURB!!!

Don’t bother on this one…you can do FAR better!

…I can’t believe I stayed up for this!

I had the 128 version of this a while ago. Pretty durable little thing. Good for taking on a jog. You can also drag-and-drop your files without having to use 3rd party software which makes it easy and quick to use.
Not bad for the price.

Got one two wootoff’s ago, and when they say refurbished, they mean that the company looked at it and said it looks good enough to sell again. I had to repartition the flash drive twice, once before reflashing the firmware, and again after before it would work properly without crashing every 2 songs. After I got it working though, it works like a charm

I get about 300 on it – plenty, I think.