SanDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder

I can keep 300 Milli Vanilli songs on it.

KW

Yes you can , But requires FIGHTING for a MIR.

I have this already but paid muccchh muchh more from Worst Buy =P . The sound quality is not the greatest and the battery life is very short since only 1 AAA at a time, but it is a great exercise mp3 player due to the lightness and arm band.

I bought one of these a few woot-offs ago - I use it daily and it works great. AAA battery life sucks but if you use rechargeable ones, not a bad woot!!!

being waiting for this thing to come by. finally. Early Christmas Shopping…

Bought two of these last fall as Christmas presents for my boys. One works fine, can’t copy files to the other. And NO replies from SanDisk “Support”. Refurb’ed junk. Stay away and buy NEW.

Lovely with all the “first” comments…

I have one of these (plus 2 of the 256Mb versions) from previous Woot!-offs – it works fine for my 10 year old daughter, and I’m not too worried about loss or damage at the price. I found no need to install any software with Windows XP – just plug it in and copy files as desired to the existing directory structure.

-Martin <><

[edit - nice catch, Woot! staff :slight_smile: getting rid of all the “first” comments…]

I have no complaints about mine, and at the price I don’t really worry about it being stolen or broken like certain ipod people I know.

I bought this for my nine year old son last time it was a woot. He loves it. It is cheap enough so I won’t freak out if it gets lost and it is easy enough for him to load the songs himself.

Great woot.

amazon has some pretty solid reviews for this

are these the ones that have “REFURBISHED” engraved boldly into their back?

Is there a file size limit that these can play? I once got a cheap Chinese SD based MP3 player with hopes of playing downloaded Howard Stern shows on it, but it wouldn’t play the files. I never figured out why it wouldn’t play the downloaded shows. I want to be able to play them while I’m at work, broadcasting them through a Belkin Tunecast II (which, I bought 2 of for only $12, more than a year ago, off of ebay!).

Do you guys think this will play those downloaded HS shows, and why do you guys think the cheap SD player wouldn’t? (it did play music, though)

Just so you guys know, It doesn’t get FM, it comes with the little thing to make it play on really low or really high FM stations so you can listen in your car.

I got one of these in December, and it was a few bucks more, but still, not a bad little player.

Wow, here are all these complaints. You can’t please everyone with any product. The BOC comes close, but there are always those people who think it’s a “scam”.

Come to think of it, it may be terrible if I accidently leave my “MP3 player” in my boss’ office…

I bought this on Woot a while back, and I use it every day for the FM radio. Decent reception. Eats a battery about every 8 hours, so get some rechargables. The earbuds are a little big and tend to fall out. The display is clear and easy to read. Very compact size.

Worth the price. Thumbs up.

Not engraved, big black bold letters though.

Bought one a while back - very easy to use and reliable. The built in mic is the pits - you sure can’t use this to podcast - and you can’t record off the FM radio, but I love mine none the less - it’s what I use when I don’t want to put my nano at risk.

Useless?…I use mine daily, love it.

REFURB? …Who cares for the price.

Please give me the link for the FAR better one, Thx.

i have one… its great. Dont be afraid of refurb, I love mine.