Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB MP3 Player (Black)

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Rockboxable?

If it had the MicroSD slot, I would be all over this. But it doesnt so… someone else can buy mine.

I’m assuming since it comes with a clip it is good for jogging or going to the gym?

not THAT bad…gonna be 39.99 (new) @ best buy (or CC, i forget) over the labor day weekend

internal battery

no thanks

4.3 star on Buzzillions. Great stuff.
http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_704263_sandisk_1gb_sansa_clip_micro_mp3_reviews

p.s. I really love sandisk’s little mp3 players.

Nope, but I seem to remember reading that Sandisk added Ogg Vorbis support in a firmware upgrade.

Edit: Link to the story on anythingbutipod.com

wow great deal. too bad I have one, but I might buy one as a gift.

Maybe you guys don’t know how great the sound of the clip is. It’s one of the highest rated players for sound quality. Up there with sony players and the cowon d2…etc.

blast - a quick internet search shows no “bookmark” feature for my audio books.

too bad so sad.

I just bought the 1 gig one from walmart for 35.99 and the 2 gig one was going for over 50 dollars so i mite just have to pick one up

I have one of the 1GB Sansa Clips and I really like it. The sound quality is really good, and I don’t even notice it clipped on my pocket when I’m running. I had a Sansa e250 with an armband but didn’t like it because I needed to have the strap pretty tight to keep it in place. With this, it just clips to my pocket or waist bad on my shorts and I don’t even notice that it’s there.

This is the one that attaches to your ear

I was wondering if it had one, and I agree with you. It’s a no go…

agreed. i still have all these damn 2gig micro’s from woot i bought over a month ago i havn’t used yet

I really want this to work with my Mac… It just seems so handy! Does anyone know what actually happens when you try to plug it into a Mac?

Just received my Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player yesterday from Woot. I love it even better than my old Ipod Nano. I have a bunch of online classes I listen too. Each class has about 20 or so sessions. I like the way it’s easy to load.
Let’s see how long this nice, cheap device lasts.

Froogle