Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player

I have a 1GB model and I LOVE it! I was torn between an iPod Shuffle and spending a few bucks less on the Sansa and I’m glad I saved my money. More features for less dough. I had a 30GB iPod Video that was too bulky for the gym, I got this to just clip onto my shorts and forget its there. Works perfectly.

I bought one of these for my wife, the last time they were offered. This is a GREAT player! It’s light, easy to use, & has fantastic sound! Even though I use an E280, I’m getting this one for myself; It’s great for those long commutes!

Look for some “in-ear” or “noise isolating” earbuds. They work pretty well, and can be found for about half the price of this Clip…

Does Sandisk sell any Sansas in actual stores anymore or do they ship them all straight to Woot?

I own this. It is an awesome MP3 player. Go forth and purchase fellow wooters.

This will be the 5th Sansa MP3 player I’ve bought from woot and I have had NO problems with any of my past purchases.

These things are TINY- I unforunately have no need for one now that I have 3 working e200s in the house (and two not LOL, bought “as-is” from ebay for parts)
You shouldn’t need rockbox with these, since the included firmware is pretty solid. -after updating, which is as simple as connecting to the internet, downloading and installing an “updater,” then plugging in the player (while still connected to the 'net).

Rockbox is GREAT for other players that came with less-than-great software. It’s highly customizable and has even more features than other players came with to begin with…

My little one, 6, is asking for an MP3 like his older brother, im in for 2. Xmas is coming.

T

No, and from the looks of it, it’s not going to be supported anytime soon, due to the small display on the clip:

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&message.id=8583

Dang. My wife recently wrecked a cheapo Nano, and I was going to pick this up as a replacement if it supported Rockbox.

In for 2!

Hope the shipping is faster than my 8gig flash drive

Looking forward to get these for me and my youngest!

Thanks Woot

In for 2 so my wife and I can use them at the gym. I currently use an e250, but I like the clip and size of these. I’ll keep my e250 as a backup because working out at the gym without music sux.

Not at all. My first woot was a E260 nearly a year ago, it’s still going great. Since then I also got a Clip and several of the M series. They all continue to work great.

The Cip has the best sound quality, but no expansion slot and no video.

NO, i’m still waiting to get my money back from the 2G i bought from sellout.woot and have had no response at all … didn’t work directly out of the box …

I made the plunge. maybe I can crank up the volume to drown out all the voices I hear… “Buy more stuff, Buy more stuff…”

I have a pair of those headphones. They really hurt my ears.

Also…
No SD expansion slot, no sale.

Just got my blue headphones, so I guess Ihave to buy something to plug them into…

Woot, you feed my mp3 player addiction! Curse you!

I’m tired of treating my ipod like it’s made of glass when I’m exercising (spinning hard drive + running = bad) and who wants to pay $60+ for a shuffle, so I’m in for 1 of these babies as my first woot!

Yea, right. Stop coming on by if you refuse to understand the concept.
More to the point, a good deal but worng for me right now, so I gotta pass.

I own one of these and love it. I just wooted a replacement in case it breaks. Thanks woot

“Might As Well” on Sirius GD channel played a minute ago, so I had to buy one. I bought one of these for $35 last year at Best Buy, and mine is still working fine. I ride my mountain bike everyday and these have withstood the sweat, mud, and water. Although the clip fell off, it plays perfect. I bought the Sansa’s 4gb the other day, but as the song title says, “Might As Well”.