Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player

Wrong link for manual:

I got my wife one of these a year ago and it works great. Need to install the firmware update though…

good mp3 player. beats the ipod shuffle. also has a radio. this is a steal. i use it when im at the gym.

lol. woots not in that good of a holiday cheer to give away 5 of these for 14.99. Its a choice of 1 between 5 colors.

not too thrilled with Sandisk + Refirb
but cheap enough to be ‘throw away’ mp3 players at worst case

and with microSD expansion up to 32gb??
not a bad deal at all, esp for younger kids

in for 2, hope it turns out well…

I’ve gotten more clips than i can count through woot, and all of them have been great. all work, and all are appreciated by those they were gifted to.

I won’t be buying more this time - I’ve moved on to a growing collection of fuzes, but just giving these a good review.

I got one from woot a year or two ago, and I love it. I recently replaced it with my Zune HD, but I still use the clip sometimes. It’s amazingly durable. I once coated it in ice on accident (long story) and it still works fine.

Aw nuts. I was going in for three at that price but I didn’t notice they were [Refurbished]. They’re available brand new for $20 with free shipping on other sites that shall remain unnamed.

I was able to find the link through sandisk here - http://www.sandisk.com/media/175960/clip_um_0608_eng.pdf

Here is sansa clip latest firmware updater.

How are you liking the HD?

I have a the same kind of key. I’m not sure who’s heart it unlocks, but it helps keep the X from walking into my house unannounced.

…wait a second… you’re not my X are you??

Bought 3 of these (1GB) last year plus one from another site that has too much stock. results: 1 lost, 2 dead, 1 still going strong. Not bad for the price I guess but decided to pass this time around.

I have one of these that has been going strong for 1 1/2 years now. Also a 1 Gig that I’ve had a bit longer. Good player

AGREE!

Still can find NEW around same $.

bhphotovideo.com $24.50 w/ship NEW +bing 2%
buy.com $23.75 or more NEW with bing 5-10% off, WHY not get one Brand NEW???

Listening to Radiohead/PabloHoney/Creep on my Woot!refurb 2GB Clip right now. These things are awesome. Great for audiobooks on long bike and car rides too!

Sandisk firmware updater here. All is good. You won’t regret this Woot!

I bought a refurbished one just like this about a year ago and really like it alot. I use it while working out at my health club…just clip it on to my shirt…way better than an armband. The battery life is good and it sounds great. Each time I recharge it on my computer I re-load the music randomly using Windows Media Player…very easy to do.

Download the latest drivers from here and this will play flac.

No, no, no… this player does NOT have a MicroSD slot. End of story.

Can I manage the music on these guys with iTunes, or do I have to use a program specifically made for the Sandisks?

I see many mentions of the firmware update. Will this unbrick my two dead ones? they seem to turn on when connected to the usb port but when unplugged they are just very light paperweights, won’t power on at all. any thoughts?