Sandisk Clip 2GB MP3 Player

They are excellent little players. Better sound quality then Apple product, you can use simple Explorer to drag and drop files (also compatible with Windows Media Player), good battery life and reliable.

Seriously woot? Only 79? what happened to selling thousands of them in the wootoff??? Forget about actually having these as the actual woot for a day. Just let me get my hands on a bunch in the wootoff!

I’ve had one of these for ages (well, the 4 gig version), and I love it.

It’s about the size and capacity of an iPod Shuffle, but it has a screen so you can actually select the music or audiobook you want. It’s lightweight enough to clip to a belt loop or pocket during just about any activity including a workout, robust enough to survive quite a bit of a beating, and if it doesn’t survive, it’s cheap enough to replace without too much worry.

My last one finally broke after about two years of service – the little LCD screen went haywire, probably because I dropped it on concrete one time too many – but I just bought myself a new one.

Dangit I keep missing these by like 1 item on Woot Offs. I bought my husband and son one each last year for Christmas, but I didn’t get myself one because I had an 8 gig Sansa, which I assumed was better. But I really like their Clips better and want one. I may end up having to just go ahead and pay more for one before they become impossible to find =(

I don’t need one, but I want one. I love Sansa!!

This is hilarious. Thanks for the coupon code!