Sandisk e280 8GB Media Player

waaah

waaah

Nice L.O.R.D inspired description

hmmph

I dont think they had any. Guess we know what filled the BOC

Funny, after 2 days of trying to score a MP3 player here, I was off at Tigerdirect ordering a 8GB Fuze when this came on sale. I assume they only sold 1 again like the one 4 hours ago. The refurbed Fuze I bought is only $10 more.

The e280 is great if you want to run rockbox and you get a suitable version, but otherwise it’s pretty obsolete and the fuze will be better.

A comparable Fuze is $60 brand new, last I checked. But I do wonder if they’ll have any more of these in stock…

Yeah but this has a user -replacable battery - the Fuze has battery soldered in there, once it’s fried, you toss the whole thing.

BTW I have a Fuze as well and still wanted one of these. Maybe I got the only one?

“Thank you for your purchase. Your order number 29190636 for 1 Sandisk e280 8GB Media Player has been received by Woot on 1/28/2010”

I musta got the only one! No BOC but at least I got this!

Thanks, I didn’t know that… just went to Amazon and saw the “View newer model” option there.

It did sell out pretty quick.

Incase anyone is still checking this, Newegg has the samething for $49.99, free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855125064&cm_re=sansa-_-55-125-064-_-Product