Sandisk Memory Stick Pro 512MB – 2 Pack

DAMMMMMIT, smokin deal on those, but my stupid Sony DSC-S70 doesn’t like magicgate memory sticks…stupid copy protection standards… DARN YOU!

well, you could always get from someplace with free shipping. But then the cost for one would probably be more than 2 of these, but hey, free shipping right?

sigh… been looking for sticks for my sons psp…

are these really not compatible?

These may be cheaper but I liked the SD/USB woot a couple of weeks ago a lot better!

Yesss… I can always use more mem cards :smiley:

Video on cams eat up space quickly~

Sweet, better than the 256mb cards in my 2 Sony cameras

Ill take 1

No, they’re not

Ive tried it :frowning:

Great for those stuck on planet Sony circa 2001. Sure usable in the multi-readers, but not every machine has them like usb ports.

Too bad the screen of my frigging Clie screwed up two PDAs ago or else I’d buy some of this stuff just for backups.

Sigh.

are these usb flash drives?

thanks chris…

this maybe a stupid question but does this go with the last woot?

These cards are NOT compatible with the Sony PSP. The Sony PSP takes Pro DUO which are physcially about half the size of these.

Good deal but like others have said, you’re not going to be using these in current Sony cameras. I bought some for pretty much the same price off of buy.com. I use them as handy flash drives for things I don’t want to keep on the hard drive. Alot smaller than CDs but hold roughly the same amount of memory.

$17 shipped for 1 card @ NewEgg

and they’re not even available right now

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820191409

This is a great 2-fer deal. I actually could use a couple at this price. Nice woot!

Don’t know what I’m going to do with 6 of these, but at that price, how can one resist?

I’ll take it!

No. These cards are not compatible with the SanDisk MP3 Player.

I totally agree. I have 3 256mb cards for my Cybershot and I wind up always running out of video room.

So glad to get these and 2! Even better!